New Life Camp exists to love and accept children right where they are and walk with them toward God’s best for their lives through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
What We Believe
New Life Camp/Children’s Bible Ministries, Inc. serves along nondenominational lines, and as such there are certain essential truths which we believe. As Christians, we believe in the necessity of the new birth as the work of God, the obtainment of the Holy Spirit only by receiving the Lord Jesus Christ, and that men are saved by grace through faith, not by works.
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the completely inspired (God-breathed) Word of God, the final authority for faith and life, inerrant in the original writings (Matt. 5:18; John 16:12-13; 2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:20-21).
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ as fully God and fully man, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin; as God the Son, co-equal and co-existent with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit (Matt. 1:1-2:13; John 1:1-11; 14:16; Phil. 2:5-11; Col. 1:15).
- We believe in man’s fallen condition, through nature and practice, he stands guilty before God and is righteously judged fit only for an eternal hell. (Gen. 3:1-13; Matt. 25:46; Rom. 3:10 & 23; 5:12-21; 1 Cor. 15:21-22; 1 Thess. 1:7-10; Rev. 20:12-15).
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that His shed blood is the only, the all-satisfying, and eternally secure ground of justification to all who believe Him. The Lord Jesus Christ was also raised from the dead on the third day in the same body in which He was crucified, and He has qualified the saints for service here, a like resurrection, and a place in His divine presence for eternity (Matt. 28; Luke 24:39-43; Rom. 3:21 -28; 5:10-11; 1 Cor. 15:3-4; 1 Tim. 2:5-6; Heb. 9:11-22; 1 Pet. 1:18-20; 1 John 2:2; 5:10-13).
- We believe that repentance, forgiveness and becoming a new creature are several of the many experiences of the Christian who is kept by God’s power, being secure in Christ forever and that it is the privilege of believers to rejoice in the assurance of salvation. (John 6:37-40; 10:27-30; Rom. 8:1, 38-39; 1 Cor. 5:17; 1 John 5:11-13).
- We believe that God the Holy Spirit is a person who convicts sinners and who regenerates and baptizes them at the moment of their salvation into the body of Christ. We also believe that the Holy Spirit indwells and seals all who believe until Christ returns and fills and empowers for service those who are yielded to Him (John 16:8-11; Rom. 8-9; 1 Cor. 6:19-20; 12:12-14; Gal. 5:16; Eph. 1:13-14; 4:30; 5:18; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the visible, personal, and imminent return of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for His church (John 14:3; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Thess. 4:13-18).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the justified and of the unjustified, the everlasting felicity of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost (John 11:23-27; Rom. 8:11; 2 Cor. 5:1; 1 Thess. 4:13-18; Rev. 20:12-15).
- We believe that God hears and answers the prayer of faith, in accord with His own will, for the sick and afflicted (John 15:7, 1 John 5:14-15).