Track Out Day Camp is an opportunity for 4-10 year old children to experience camp while tracked out during the school year.
Our program is designed to give campers an active experience.
- We plan to get campers outside whenever the weather allows.
- We plan activities that involve exercise and problem solving.
- Although our program does have some educational elements, we plan for learning to be as hands on and active as possible.
- We want to use activities to teach life principles from God’s Word.
Our program is designed to give campers a sense of adventure.
- We plan to challenge campers to try activities they might not have tried before.
- We plan to expand campers’ imaginations.
- We plan for campers to get a vision for God’s grand plan for their lives.
Our program is designed to give campers a sense of belonging.
- Each camper will have qualified counselors to love and accept them right where they are.
- Each camper will be in a huddle in which cooperation and teamwork will be crucial.
- We pray that each camper leaves with the understanding that God loves them just as they are and made a way for them to have a relationship with Him through Jesus Christ.
Although this program is planned for track out students, it is open to all students within the age range of 4-10.
Although registration is done by the week, our curriculum and some of our activities will only repeat every 3 weeks. After all 4 tracks have tracked out, new curriculum and activities will be introduced.
- Update Coming in March
- $250 per week (except the weeks of Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- $100 per week of Thanksgiving and Christmas (as these are shortened weeks)
- Six-Week Discount – Register for six weeks and get $100 off your sixth week.
- Bible Lesson Discounts do not apply to Track Out Day Camp. They are specific to summer camp.
- 4-10 year old’s as of August 31st of that school year. (All participants must be potty-trained to attend)
- Ages are separated as:
- 4-7 year old’s (boys and girls)
- 8-10 year old boys
- 8-10 year old girls
- Are meals provided?
- No, you will need to bring your own food, including snacks.
- What food can I bring?
- No microwave or refrigeration required food or usage.
- Where can my child store their belongings?
- Each huddle will have a cabin that they can store their items in.
- Can my child attend even if they are not in track out school?
- Yes! We would love to see you.