Track Out Camp is an opportunity for 4-10 year old children to experience camp while tracked out during the school year.
Our program is designed to give campers an active experience.
- We plan to get campers outside whenever the weather allows.
- We plan activities that involve exercise and problem solving.
- Although our program does have some educational elements, we plan for learning to be as hands on and active as possible.
- We want to use activities to teach life principles from God’s Word.
Our program is designed to give campers a sense of adventure.
- We plan to challenge campers to try activities they might not have tried before.
- We plan to expand campers’ imaginations.
- We plan for campers to get a vision for God’s grand plan for their lives.
Our program is designed to give campers a sense of belonging.
- Each camper will have qualified counselors to love and accept them right where they are.
- Each camper will be in a huddle in which cooperation and teamwork will be crucial.
- We pray that each camper leaves with the understanding that God loves them just as they are and made a way for them to have a relationship with Him through Jesus Christ.
Although this program is planned for track out students, it is open to all students within the age range of 4-10.
Although registration is done by the week, our curriculum and some of our activities will only repeat every 3 weeks. After all 4 tracks have tracked out, new curriculum and activities will be introduced.
- Track 1 – Tuesday, March 24th @ 10am
- Track 2 – Wednesday, March 25th @ 10am
- Track 3 – Thursday, March 26th @ 10am
- Track 4 – Friday, March 27th @ 10am
- $250 per week (except the weeks of Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- $100 per week of Thanksgiving and Christmas (as these are shortened weeks)
- Six-Week Discount – Register for six weeks and get $100 off your sixth week.
- Bible Lesson Discounts do not apply to Track Out Day Camp. They are specific to summer camp.
- 4-10 year old’s as of August 31st of that school year. (All participants must be potty-trained to attend)
- Ages are separated as:
- 4-7 year old’s (boys and girls)
- 8-10 year old boys
- 8-10 year old girls
- Track 1
- Week A (December 7-11)
- Week B (December 14-18)
- Week C (December 21-22) Christmas Week
- Week D (March 8-12)
- Week E (March 15-19)
- Week F (March 22-26)
- Track 2
- Week A (November 16-20)
- Week B (November 23-24) Thanksgiving Week
- Week C (November 30-December 4)
- Week D (February 15-19)
- Week E (February 22-26)
- Week F (March 1-5)
- Track 3
- Week A (October 26-30)
- Week B (November 2-6)
- Week C (November 9-13)
- Week D (January 25-29)
- Week E (February 1-5)
- Week F (February 8-12)
- Track 4
- Week A (October 5-9)
- Week B (October 12-16)
- Week C (October 19-23)
- Week D (January 4-8)
- Week E (January 11-15)
- Week F (January 18-22)
- Are meals provided?
- No, you will need to bring your own food, including snacks.
- What food can I bring?
- No microwave or refrigeration required food or usage.
- Where can my child store their belongings?
- Each huddle will have a cabin that they can store their items in.
- Can my child attend even if they are not in track out school?
- Yes! We would love to see you.