New Life Camp is currently closed. See our Statement and Program Cancellation/Updates for COVID-19.
- Camp begins Sunday afternoon with check-in at the Johnson Gymnasium from 4:00-5:00 pm.
- There is no need to be there before 4:00 pm other than getting a number to determine who will be served first. Doors open at 2:30 pm.
- Some families arrive to Johnson Gym at 2:30 in order to have their first choice of bunk beds, but you do not need to be here until 4 pm.
- For the average schedule for your child’s week, please read the parent handbook.
- Activities include 9 square, archery, Bible class and services, basketball, boating, carpetball, campfire, climbing wall, crafts, dodge ball, GaGa Ball, Kan-Jam, lake, low ropes, pool, mini-golf, recreation, riflery, swimming, table tennis, tournaments, and woodworking.
- Check-out begins at 6:30 pm on Friday. Please sign your child out at their cabin between 6:30 and 6:50 pm.
- You must have a photo ID to check out a camper.
- Parents and campers are invited to attend the closing ceremony that will be held in the Johnson Gymnasium at 7:00 pm. Following that ceremony, weather permitting, we will have an open house which will include Pictures and Autographs with Polar Bear, Boats, Mini Golf, Snack Shack, Face Painting, Fishing, Archery, Sling Shots, Camp Store, and more.
I’m Also Interested In: