Our Leaders in Training (LIT) program is for high school students (ages 14-18) who have a desire not only to serve at New Life Camp during the year, but also to serve on our summer staff in future years.
The LIT position is a volunteer position – there is no salary.
DATES FOR 2019
- LIT Training takes place on a Saturday prior to Summer Camp. The 2019 LIT Training date will be posted in Fall 2018.
MANUAL & FORMS
- LIT Manual (read before training date, print and bring to training date)
- LIT Service Application (print and bring to training date)
PROCESS FOR BECOMING AN LIT
- Register online for LIT Training – Even if you attended LIT Training in the past, you are required to attend again to participate each year.
- Read LIT Manual before training and bring to LIT training.
- Attend LIT Training in its entirety.
- Turn in LIT Service Application at LIT training.
- Pass LIT Test and Interview.
- NLC Staff will evaluate all applicants.
- NLC will email those who will not be used for the summer of 2018.
- NLC will email those who will be used for the summer of 2018.
- NLC will contact LIT’s the week before their assigned week in order to confirm.
The LIT pool is also used to get volunteers for other year round activities and events at New Life Camp. We will be in contact with those opportunities.