- Campers attending their first week of this summer must check in at the Activities Center with their parents. Check-In begins at 8:00 am in the Activities Center with the doors opening at 7:30 am.
- Once Check-In begins at 8 am, your process will take about 30 minutes.
- Campers who have already attended a week during this summer may check in at Johnson Gym beginning at 8:00 am.
- For the average schedule for your child’s week, please read the parent handbook.
- Although activities differ for each age group, the span of activities we offer include 9 square, archery, Bible story, boating, carpetball, crafts, Ga-Ga Ball, Kan-Jam, low ropes, mini golf, nature, playground, sling shots, and swimming at the pool.
- Rides In on Tuesday through Friday will begin at 8:00 am. You may drop off your camper anytime between 8:00 and 9:00 am at Johnson Gymnasium.
- You will remain in a carpool line and simply drop your camper off at Johnson Gymnasium. You do not need to park.
- After 9:30 am, please bring your child to the Main Office (located in the Activities Center) and a staff member will accompany your camper to their huddle.
- Rides Out on Monday through Thursday will take place at Johnson Gymnasium between 4:45 – 6:00 pm.
- If you must pick up your camper early, you need to arrive prior to 4:15 pm. No campers will be checked out between 4:15 and 4:45 pm. Please note, if you arrive at 4:15 pm or after, you will be directed to the rides out line.
- Please make sure to bring your yellow transportation card and fill out who you are picking up and your name. Our staff will only allow campers to ride with those that you listed on your pick-up authorization form, so make sure that you list all those who will be picking up your camper (including yourself, if you’re planning on picking them up!).
Friday Check Out
- Takes place on Friday at 6:30 pm in Johnson Gymnasium.
- You will need your photo ID.
- After signing them out, our Family Night Ceremony will start in Johnson Gymnasium at 7:00.
- Following that ceremony, weather permitting, we will have an open house which will include Pictures & Autographs with Polar Bear, Boats, Mini Golf, Snack Shack, Face Painting, Fishing, Archery, Sling Shots, Camp Store, and more.
I am also interested in: