Our Bible Lesson Program is designated for students 8-18 years old. Those who did not attend summer camp will get to explore the theme that was emphasized and those who attended will be able to follow up what they learned at camp.
How Bible Lessons Work for 2017-2018
- Register online for Bible Lessons to receive email communications. Additional instructions will be sent out in August.
- The first lesson will be posted online on September 1st.
- Each participant that completes and passes all monthly lessons from September 2017-April 2018 will be eligible for a discount off of one week of Summer Camp 2018 ($50 for overnight, $40 for A.C.E., or $30 for day camp).
- Lessons will be posted by the 1st of each month. All 8 lessons are due by April 30, 2018.
- Lessons are based on grade level: Elementary, Middle, and High School.
- Students who complete all their lessons by April 30, 2018 and receive an A will get a trophy at their week of camp.
- Parents are responsible to make sure their children’s quizzes are submitted on Schoology each month.
- All lessons/quizzes must be submitted by April 30, 2018 to be eligible for a discount.