Family Bible Lessons are designed for children and their families to learn to read and enjoy the Bible together. These are accessed online. Children in 3rd-12th grade can complete the quizzes for a discount off of our summer camp program.
Theme for the Lessons
- Our theme for our 2019-2020 series of Family Bible Lessons will be How to Read the Bible.
- Each lesson will include animated videos from The Bible Project that will teach how we got our Bible, the story of the Bible, the different types of literature in the Bible, and more.
- We encourage parents to especially help their younger children in the understanding of each lesson.
- Our goal is for individuals and families to grow in their understanding of the Bible and their desire to read it more and more for themselves.
- Your child must be registered to receive information and access to the lessons (password-protected).
- Only children who are in 3rd-12th grade for the 2019-2020 school year are eligible for registration.
- Click here to register. Please allow 24 hours for the password to be emailed to you.
Lesson Access and Details
- Lessons will be posted by the 1st of every month from September through April – 8 lessons in all.
- Children who complete all 8 lessons with a score of 70/100 or better on their quizzes are eligible for a discount off of Summer Camp 2020 ($100 off one week of Overnight Camp, $75 off one week of A.C.E., $50 off one week of Day Camp).
- Those who score at least 90/100 or better on all 8 lessons will also receive a trophy at their week of camp.
- All lesson quizzes are due by April 30, 2020.
- Click here to access lessons (password-protected).
About The Bible Project
“The Bible Project is a non-profit animation studio that produces short-form, fully animated videos to make the biblical story accessible to everyone, everywhere. We create videos, podcast, and study guides that explore the Bible’s unified story by focusing on its overarching themes and each book’s literary design. We are committed to understanding the Bible in its historical context and communicating its wisdom for the modern world. Ultimately, we want to change how people read and use the Bible.”
You can view all of their videos and resources, completely free, at www.thebibleproject.com.
Have questions? Send us an email.