- Camp begins Sunday afternoon with check-in at the Johnson Gymnasium from 4:00-5:00 pm. The doors will open at 2:30pm.
- Campers will check in at the main office as follows:
- Elementary School: 7:40-8:40am check In Monday-Friday
- Middle School & High School: 7:40-8:40am Monday-Thursday and 9:40-10:40am Friday.
- Campers wanting to eat breakfast at camp must arrive no later than 8:10am.
For a schedule of an average day, please read the parent handbook.
Activities include 9 square, archery, Bible class and services, basketball, boating, carpetball, campfires, climbing wall, crafts, disc golf, dodge ball, Ga Ga Ball, Kan Jam, low ropes, mini-golf, recreation, riflery, swimming, table tennis, tournaments, and woodworking.
- Check-out on Sunday-Thursday evenings will take place at the main office. Please check the parent handbook for times as they will vary by evening.
- Check-out on Friday begins at 6:30pm. Please sign your child(ren) out at their cabin(s) between 6:30 and 7:00 pm. You must have a photo ID to check out a camper. Parents and campers are invited to attend the awards program that will be held in the Johnson Gymnasium at 7:00 pm. Camp closes at 8:30pm.