- Camp begins Sunday afternoon with check-in at the Johnson Gymnasium from 4:00-5:00 pm.
- There is no need to be there before 4:00 pm other than getting a number to determine who will be served first. Doors open at 2:30 pm.
- Some families arrive to Johnson Gym at 2:30 in order to have their first choice of bunk beds, but you do not need to be here until 4 pm.
- You are expected to meet your counselors as well as leave your camper at camp on Sunday and pick them up at pick up time. Please communicate with the Main Office ahead of time if you plan to deviate from these expectations.
- Campers will check in at the Main Office.
- Campers wanting to eat breakfast at camp must arrive no later than 7:45 am.
- For a schedule of an average day, please read the Parent Handbook.
- Activities include 9 square, archery, Bible class and services, basketball, boating, carpetball, campfire, climbing wall, crafts, dodge ball, GaGa Ball, Kan-Jam, lake, low ropes, pool, mini-golf, recreation, riflery, swimming, table tennis, tournaments, and woodworking.
- Check-out will take place at the Main Office.
- Please check the Parent Handbook for times as they will vary by evening. Generally, check-out will take place in the hours after 10 pm.
- Check-out begins at 6:30 pm on Friday. Please sign your child out at their cabin between 6:30 and 6:50 pm.
- You must have a photo ID to check out a camper.
- Parents and campers are invited to attend the closing ceremony that will be held in the Johnson Gymnasium at 7:00 pm. Following that ceremony, weather permitting, we will have an open house which will include Pictures & Autographs with Polar Bear, Boats, Mini Golf, Snack Shack, Face Painting, Fishing, Archery, Sling Shots, Camp Store, and more.