- Camp begins Sunday afternoon with check-in at the Johnson Gymnasium from 4:00-5:00 pm. The doors will open at 2:30 pm.
- Campers will check in at the Main Office Monday – Friday.
- Campers wanting to eat breakfast at camp must arrive no later than 8:10 am.
For a schedule of an average day, please read the Parent Handbook.
Activities include 9 square, archery, Bible class and services, basketball, boating, carpetball, campfires, climbing wall, crafts, disc golf, dodge ball, Ga Ga Ball, Kan Jam, low ropes, mini-golf, recreation, riflery, swimming, table tennis, tournaments, and woodworking.
- Sunday-Thursday check-out will take place at the Main Office. Please check the Parent Handbook for times as they will vary by evening. Generally, check-out will take place in the hours after 10 pm.
- Friday check-out begins at 6:30pm. Please pick up your child out at their cabin between 6:30 and 7:00 pm. You must have a photo ID to check out a camper. Parents and campers are invited to attend the awards program that will be held in the Johnson Gymnasium at 7:00 pm. Camp closes at 8:30pm.