It is such a blessing to see folks who have been changed by the Gospel using the gifts that the Lord has entrusted to them for the glory of God and for the improvement of the campus here at New Life Camp. Please look at the opportunities below for a few of the ways that you can volunteer to serve NLC:
Ongoing Weekly or Monthly Projects
- Spring & Fall: To support our soccer teams, a 45-minute commitment is needed once/week. This takes place February-May and August-October.
- Spring, Fall, and Winter: We would love someone who is comfortable with using equipment serve by mowing with a zero-turn commercial mower, push mow smaller areas, and also use a trimmer.
- Spring, Fall, and Winter: We need folks to help us water all of our beautiful plants!
- Spring, Fall, & Winter: Pruning plants throughout campus.
- Spring, Fall, and Winter: We have an endless amount of leaf cleanup and mulching to be done from October-May
Additional Jobs As-Needed
- Paint – we have a regular need for refreshing interior & exterior paint and staining on campus.
- Change air filters throughout camp
- Vehicle maintenance – for the mechanically gifted, we have lots of equipment to routinely maintain and occasional repair of utility vehicles, mowers, camp truck, camp van, and go-carts.
For more information, please visit our Contacts page and select “Staff and Volunteers” to contact our Director of Operations.