Please visit our Contacts page and select Staff and Volunteers from the menu for more information.
Spring 2017 Dates
- Applicants must have graduated high school and know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- They must have a passion for reaching children for Christ through basketball.
- A coach’s manual must be read and signed prior to the season. Training sessions are offered to prepare coaches who desire additional training.
- Time commitment is 13 weeks: 12 weeks of 1 hour practices (1 1/2 hours for 18U divisions), 8 one-hour games, and attendance during Awards Night Celebration. Additionally, there is a post-season tournament for 13U & 18U divisions that will cover the final week of the season.
- Click to download Head Coach Application
- Applicants must be 9th grade and above and know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- Applicants must have a passion for ministering to children on game days by officiating games.
- Training sessions are held to prepare.
- Time commitment – referees are scheduled week by week and only for games for which they are available.
- Click to download Referee Application
- Anyone 9th grade or above who would like to assist the head coach with practices and games.
- No application needed.
- Volunteer for your child’s team.
- Assist the head coach by sending out email reminders, organize snacks and drinks for the players, and covering game day responsibilities.
Scorekeeping and Clockkeeping
- Anyone 9th grade or above can help by tracking score, running the clock, keeping fouls, and alternating possessions.