New Life Camp is starting a paid internship program. This internship program runs year-round and is open to people looking for experience in running non-profits, camp ministry, and sports ministry. This is a great program for college internships and getting experience working at a camp.
For more information email Sam Smith
Three Tracks for the Internship Program
- Camps Intern: The primary role of this track is to help run track out camp, retreats, monthly events, and summer camp preparation.
- Sports Intern: The primary role of this track is to assist in Storm Athletics (Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball), and our Next Level Sports recreational leagues and training.
- Human Resources Intern: The primary role of this track is to assist in Donor Relations, Accounting, Staff Hiring, and Camp Operations.
We Are Looking For Interns For the Following Sessions
- Session 1
- Start Date: September 8th
- Training: September 9th-10th
- Holidays: Thanksgiving (November 25th-29th)
- End Date: December 23rd
- Session 2
- Start Date: December 28th
- Training: December 29th-30th
- Holidays: Easter (April 2nd-4th)
- End Date: May 28th