Volleyball Camps: Tuesday, May 30-Friday, June 2
Learn the game and improve your skills with concentrated practices for different age groups. These camps are open to everyone and are NOT necessary in order to tryout or participate with Storm volleyball teams. Campers will be formed into teams to practice and compete with. Points and prizes will be awarded. Camps are NOT overnight camps.
- Cost: $50 per player
- Elementary School (girls ages 7-10 years) – 9:00-11:00am
- Middle School (girls ages 11-13 years) – 11:30am-1:30pm
- High School (girls ages 14-19 years) – 2:30-4:30pm
- Click here to begin registration
- Questions? Click here to email Grace Mendenhall
Storm Volleyball Team Info
Tryouts and Practice Schedule
- 2017 Storm Tryouts and Practice Schedule
- Tryouts are free of charge with no registration. Players who makes the teams will register and pay for season as shown below.
Orientation and Registration
- Saturday, July 8th at 1:30pm in the Activities Center
- Cost: Middle School – $215, JV – $265, Varsity – $290
- Registration will open online following orientation.
Game and Event Schedule/Directions
- Coming soon…
- Middle School – Thomas Speier
- JV – Kristi Walston
- Varsity – Grace Mendenhall