- Learn the game and improve your skills with concentrated practices for different age groups.
- Campers will be formed into teams to practice and compete for individual and team points as they learn to fine-tune the fundamentals skills of volleyball.
- Each day biblical character qualities will be taught that connect both to volleyball and life.
- Prizes will be awarded at the end of camp.
- Volleyball Camp will be led by Grace Mendenhall, who has several years of experience in high school volleyball coaching and camps. Questions? Email Grace.
- Date: June 3-7
- Cost: $110
- Elementary School (girls ages 7-10) – 10 AM – 12 PM
- Middle School (girls ages 11-13) – 1 PM – 3 PM
- High School (girls ages 14-19) – 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Opens April 4th @ 10 am: Register here.
Individual or Small Group Instruction
- If interested in Individual or Small Group Volleyball Instruction, please email Grace Mendenhall.