- Learn the game and improve your skills with concentrated practices for different age groups.
- Campers will be formed into teams to practice and compete for individual and team points as they learn to fine tune the fundamentals skills of volleyball.
- Each day biblical character qualities will be taught that connect both to volleyball and life.
- Prizes will be awarded at the end of camp.
- Next Level Volleyball Camp will be led by Grace Mendenhall, who has several years of experience in high school volleyball coaching and camps.
- Dates: June 4-8
- NOT an Overnight Camp; see times below
- Cost: $100
- Elementary School (girls ages 7-10) – 9:00-11:00am
- Middle School (girls ages 11-13) – 11:30am-1:30pm
- High School (girls ages 14-19) – 2:30-4:30pm
- Open to everyone! Attendance is unrelated to Storm Volleyball.
- Questions? Email Grace Mendenhall.
- Begins Friday, April 20th at 10:00am. Click here to register.
Individual or Small Group Instruction
If interested in Individual or Small Group Volleyball Instruction, please email Grace Mendenhall.