The Next Level Basketball League (Spring Only) is designed for the beginner as well as the player who wants to take their game to the next level. At the same time, they are also challenged to take their relationship with Christ to the next level.
This program thrives off of individuals and families volunteering their time as coaches, referees, scorekeepers, clock-keepers, concessions workers, and more. There’s an opportunity for everyone participating to help make the program great!
- Uniform Pick Up – TBA
- First Week of Practices- March 2-5
- First Game Weekend- March 9-14
- Spring Break (No Practices or Games)- April 6-11
- Last Week of Practices and Regular Season Games- May 4-9
- 13U & 18U Tournament- May 9-23
- Some of these games will take place on weekday evenings.
- Awards Ceremony- May 23 @6:30pm
2020 Team Assignments (password-protected)
- All practices take place at New Life Camp.
- Each team will have 1 practice per week.
- Elementary & Middle School practices last 1 hour
- High School practices last 1.5 hours
- Each team will practice the same day and time throughout the season.
- All games take place at New Life Camp.
- Each player will play at least half of each game.
- Game schedule will be posted here.
Coaches, Referees, and Volunteers
- We have plenty of ways you can volunteer in our Next Level program! For more information and to apply as a head coach or referee, see our Next Level Volunteer Page.