The Next Level Basketball League (Spring Only) is designed for the beginner as well as the player who wants to take their game to the next level. At the same time, they are also challenged to take their relationship with Christ to the next level.
This program thrives off of individuals and families volunteering their time as coaches, referees, scorekeepers, clock-keepers, concessions workers, and more. There’s an opportunity for everyone participating to help make the program great!
- Registration will open Tuesday, November 20 @ 10 am.
- We will have divisions based on child’s age by February 25. Boys and girls play in separate divisions. 8U (ages 8 and under – boys only), 10U (ages 10 and under – both genders), 13U (ages 13 and under – both genders), and 18U (ages 18 and under – both genders)
- 8U & 10U – $125
- 13U & 18U – $150
- First Week of Practices: February 25-28
- First Game Weekend: March 22-23
- No Games on April 19-20 in celebration of Good Friday and Easter Sunday
- Last Game Weekend: April 26-27
- Next Level Tournament (13U-18U Divisions only): April 27-May 4. Some of these games will take place on weekday evenings.
- Awards Night (All Divisions): Saturday, May 4 @ 6:30 pm in Johnson Gym
- All practices take place at New Life Camp.
- Each team will have 1 practice per week. Elementary & Middle School practices last 1 hour; High School practices last 1.5 hours.
- Each team will practice the same day and time throughout the season.
- 18U divisions will tentatively play on Friday evenings. 8U-13U divisions will tentatively play on Saturday mornings and afternoons.
- All games take place at New Life Camp.
- Each player will play at least half of each game.
- Game schedule will be posted in February 2019.
- The 2019 Parent Handbook contains descriptions for each age group, dates to note, information about uniforms and more.
Coaches, Referees, and Volunteers
- We have plenty of ways you can volunteer in our Next Level program! For more information and to apply as a head coach or referee, see our Next Level Volunteer Page.