The Next Level Basketball League (Spring Only) is designed for the beginner as well as the player who wants to take their game to the next level. At the same time, they are also challenged to take their relationship with Christ to the next level.
- All practices and games take place at New Life Camp.
- The divisions are as follows: 8U Boys (7-8 year olds), 10U Boys and Girls (9-10 year olds), 13U Boys and Girls (11-13 year olds), 18U Boys and Girls (14-18 year olds). Children must meet the age requirement by January 29th, 2018.
- 8U-10U divisions will have 4 weeks of 1 practice per week followed by 8 weeks of 1 practice and 1 game per week.
- 13U-18U divisions will have 4 weeks of 1 practice per week followed by 7 weeks of 1 practice and 1 game per week, and ending with 1 week of 1 practice and a tournament.
- The substitution rules for all divisions is that each player will play at least half of each game.
Registration for 2018 is now closed.
- Each team will have 1 practice per week. 8U-13U practices last 1 hour. 18U practices last 1 1/2 hours.
- Each team will practice the same day and time throughout the season.
- Click here for team assignments.
- First Game Weekend: March 2nd-3rd
- Spring Break (No Games or Practices): March 30th-April 5th
- Last Game Weekend (8U-10U Divisions Only): April 28th
- Next Level Tournament (13U-18U Divisions Only): April 27th-May 5th (this will include weekday evening games)
- Next Level Awards Night: May 5th
- 8U-10U Divisions: 6:00pm
- 13U-18U Divisions: 8:00pm
Parent Handbook 2018
Coaches, Referees, and Volunteers
We have plenty of ways you can volunteer in our Next Level program! For more information and to apply as a head coach or referee, visit our Next Level Volunteers page.