The Next Level Basketball League (Spring Only) is designed for the beginner as well as the player who wants to take their game to the next level. At the same time, they are also challenged to take their relationship with Christ to the next level.
This program thrives off of individuals and families volunteering their time as coaches, referees, scorekeepers, clock-keepers, concessions workers, and more. There’s an opportunity for everyone participating to help make the program great!
- Opens in November, specific date TBD
- Boys and girls play in separate divisions.
- 8U (ages 8 and under – boys only)
- 10U (ages 10 and under – both genders)
- 13U (ages 13 and under – both genders)
- 18U (ages 18 and under – both genders)
- Will be announced in November
- First Week of Practices: TBD
- First Game Weekend: TBD
- No games on Easter weekend
- Last Game Weekend: TBD
- Next Level Tournament (13U-18U Divisions only): TBD.
- Some of these games will take place on weekday evenings.
- Awards Night (All Divisions): TBD
- All practices take place at New Life Camp.
- Each team will have 1 practice per week.
- Elementary & Middle School practices last 1 hour
- High School practices last 1.5 hours
- Each team will practice the same day and time throughout the season.
- All games take place at New Life Camp.
- Each player will play at least half of each game.
- Game schedule will be posted here.
- The 2020 Parent Handbook will be posted in November.
- Although details may change, you’re welcome to view the 2019 Parent Handbook for descriptions for each age group, information about uniforms, and more.
Coaches, Referees, and Volunteers
- We have plenty of ways you can volunteer in our Next Level program! For more information and to apply as a head coach or referee, see our Next Level Volunteer Page.