The Next Level Basketball League (Spring Only) is designed for the beginner as well as the player who wants to take their game to the next level. At the same time, they are also challenged to take their relationship with Christ to the next level.
- All practices and games take place at New Life Camp.
- The divisions are as follows: 8U Boys (7-8 year olds), 10U Boys and Girls (9-10 year olds), 13U Boys and Girls (11-13 year olds), 18U Boys and Girls (14-18 year olds). Children must meet the age requirement by January 29th, 2018.
- 8U-10U divisions will have 4 weeks of practice only followed by 8 weeks of practices and games.
- 13U-18U divisions will have 4 weeks of practice only followed by 7 weeks of practices and games, and ending with 1 week of practice and a tournament.
- The substitution rules for all divisions is that each player will play at least half of each game.
Online registration begins on November 1st, 2017 at 10:00am.
Early Registration Cost (must register and pay by December 31st, 2017):
- 8U-10U Divisions: $125 (pays for season and t-shirt)
- 13U-18U Divisions: $160 (pays for season and jersey/shorts)
Registration Cost on or after January 1st, 2018
- 8U-10U Divisions: $155 (pays for season and t-shirt)
- 13U-18U Divisions: $190 (pays for season and jersey/shorts)
- Each team will have 1 practice per week. 8U-13U practices last 1 hour. 18U practices last 1 1/2 hours.
- Each team will practice the same day and time throughout the season.
- Tentative practice times to be assigned are Monday-Thursday 5:30pm, 6:35pm, and 7:40pm.
- Team assignment and practice times will be posted here January 15th by the end of the day.
Game Schedule will be posted by the end of January. Tentative time ranges for each division (subject to change before game schedule is posted):
- 8U Boys – Saturdays 8:15-9:15am
- 10U Girls – Saturdays 9:30-10:30am
- 10U Boys – Saturdays 10:45-11:45am
- 13U Girls – Saturdays 8:15-11:45am
- 13U Boys – Saturdays 12:00-3:30pm
- 18U Girls – Fridays 6:45-8:15pm
- 18U Boys – Fridays 5:15-6:45pm, 8:15-9:45pm, games on Saturday possible
- Online Registration Begins: November 1st, 2017 at 10:00am
- Early Registration Discount Deadline: December 31st
- Player and Team Assignments Posted Online: January 15th by the end of the day
- Coaches’ Training: Saturday, January 20th, 10:00am-12:00pm
- First Week of Practices: January 29th-February 1st
- First Game Weekend: March 2nd-3rd
- Spring Break (No Games or Practices): March 30th-April 5th
- Last Game Weekend (8U-10U Divisions Only): April 28th
- Next Level Tournament (13U-18U Divisions Only): April 28th-May 5th (this will include weekday evening games)
- Next Level Awards Night: May 5th
- 8U-10U Divisions: 6:00pm
- 13U-18U Divisions: 8:00pm
Parent Handbook 2018
- Coming in November: this contains important information such as rules for each division, tips for the season, and more.
Coaches, Referees, and Volunteers
We have plenty of ways you can volunteer for our Next Level program. For more information and to apply as a head coach or referee, visit our Next Level Volunteers page.