All aspects of shooting will be covered in the Next Level Shooting Clinics, including footwork, mechanics and developing key habits to become a better shooter. These Clinics are designed for players with travel, middle school, or high school playing experience. These are not clinics for beginners.
- Improve your shooting technique
- Develop practice habits that help you become a better shooter
- Build sound shooting techniques
- Master specific shots that great scorers need in their toolbox
- Train effectively to see real improvement when you practice
- Discover the keys to protecting your confidence
- Develop an understanding of what it takes to become a great shooter
- Dates: August 11, 18, 25 (3 sessions)
- Times: 9:30 am – 11:00 am
- Ages: Middle School (ages 11-13); High School (ages 14-18)
- Cost: $60
- Sessions are limited to 20 participants.
- Registration opens on July 10th at 12 pm
- Once Registration is open, click here to register!