This training is specifically for players that are serious middle school basketball players with travel or middle school playing experience – not beginners.
- Dynamic Ball Handling Drills to challenge your handles
- Individual Perimeter Moves – Learn moves such as crossovers, inside-out, behind the back, between the legs, hesitation and spin moves
- Post Moves – Drop steps, up & under, Face Up, Mikan drill, Reverse Mikans, and Jump hooks
- Learn how to play and move without the ball
- Drills that you can take home and work on by yourself or with a partner
- Transition Drills – Learn to pass and score on the move, 2 on 1, 3 on 2 drills, shots off the dribble, catch and shoot.
- 1 on 1 sessions – Go live 1 on 1 against other session players to master the skills done in previous drills
- 3 on 3 concept sessions – Work on screening, cutting and playing without the basketball
- Dates: Mondays and Thursdays, September 10th-October 15th (12 sessions)
- Ages: 11-13 years old
- Times: 5:30-6:40pm
- Cost: $135
- Opens July 12th at 10 am
- Once Registration is open, click here to register!