This training is specifically for players that are experienced travel or high school basketball players, not beginners.
- Dynamic Ball Handling Drills to challenge your handles.
- Individual Perimeter Moves – Learn moves such as crossovers, inside-out, behind the back, between the legs, hesitation and spin moves.
- Post Moves – Drop steps, up & under, Face Up, Mikan drill, Reverse Mikans, and Jump hooks
- Learn how to play and move without the ball
- Drills that you can take home and work on by yourself or with a partner
- Transition Drills – Learn to pass and score on the move, 2 on 1, 3 on 2 drills, shots off the dribble, catch and shoot
- 1 on 1 sessions – Go live 1 on 1 against other session players to master the skills done in previous drills
- 3 on 3 concept sessions – Work on screening, cutting and playing without the basketball
- Dates: Wednesdays, September 12th-October 17th (6 sessions)
- Ages: 14-18 years old
- Times: 5:30-6:40pm
- Cost: $70
- Opens July 12th at 10 am
- Once Registration is open, click here to register!