- 2020 Fall Schedule
- 2021 Spring Schedule coming in November
Important Dates for Fall 2020
- Online Registration Begins
- All Tuesday Activities: Tuesday, May 12th, 10:00am
- All Wednesday and Thursday Activities: Thursday, May 14th, 10:00am
- Orientation and Full Payment Due: Thursday, September 10th @ 10:30am
- First Week of Activities: Tuesday-Thursday, September 15th-17th
- Deadline to Register for Activities: September 17th
- Final Week of 10 Week Sessions: November 17th-19th
- Thanksgiving Break (No Activities): Tuesday-Thursday, November 24th-26th
- Final Week of 3 and 13 Week Sessions: Tuesday-Thursday, December 15th-17th
Important Dates for Spring 2021
- Online Registration Begins
- All Tuesday Activities: Tuesday, December 1st, 10:00am
- All Wednesday and Thursday Activities: Thursday, December 3rd, 10:00am
- Orientation and Full Payment Due: Thursday, January 14th @ 10:30am
- First Week of Activities: Tuesday-Thursday, January 19th-21st
- Deadline to Register for Activities: January 21st
- Spring Break (No Activities): Tuesday-Thursday, March 16th-18th
- Final Week of 10 Week Sessions: March 30th-April 1st
- Final Week of 3 and 13 Week Sessions: Tuesday-Thursday, April 20th-22nd
Important COVID-19 Cancellation and Credit Information for the Spring 2020 Sessions
If you were a participant in our Spring 2020 Clubs program, you are eligible for a credit of your registration fee. Click here to view your available credit.
Options for Your Credit
- Option 1: Donate all or a portion of the registration fees to NLC’s Campership program. This will help sustain our mission to love, accept, and introduce children and their families to Jesus Christ and equip them to live lives that glorify God. Your donation will be 100% tax deductible. If this will be your first donation or you have not donated since December 31, 2017, then your gift will be doubled with our Matching Grant opportunity ending April 30, 2020! https://www.newlifecamp.com/matching-grant/ Please know how grateful we are for your partnership with us.
- Option 2: Maintain a credit on your account. This option allows families to have funds
available for future program registrations. Please note, you will need to pay
the registration fee for your program to secure a spot, then the available
credit will be transferred to cover the remaining balance(s). Again,
we are thankful for your willingness to consider the credit option.
- Option 3: Refund. If you have a zero-balance with us, it will be
issued directly to the card on file or by manual check. If you have an outstanding balance for other
NLC programs, your refund will be applied to your balance.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us how to handle your LEARN Clubs Registration credit by December 31, 2020. If we do not receive notification by December 31, 2020, any unused 2020 LEARN Clubs spring registration credits will convert automatically to a charitable donation.
We will work through your requests as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience and understanding.