- Instructor: Pedro Rosario
- Weekly School Work Hours at Home: 2 hours
- This activity meets during the fall semester only
- For schedule, location, and all applicable fees, please visit our Schedule and Pricing page
- Text is provided by instructor as part of the materials fee.
- Career Assessment: Living by God’s Design is an ideal activity for high school students who are seeking direction in selecting their major course of study in college. This activity will fundamentally change the way students make career choices to better understand the concepts of life calling and talent management. One of the few assessment tools that approaches the field of career guidance from a biblical perspective. Career Direct® examines four essential components of career selection: personality, interests, skills, and values. Recommended primarily for students in high school. Geared to help students and parents to have a solid basis regarding appropriate post secondary educational decisions relating to trade studies, associate degrees, and bachelor degrees. It is also for students desiring to immediately enter the work force following high school graduation. This activity includes an online career assessment, two hour consultation with a Career Direct consultant with the parent(s) and student. Access to 34 page detailed report, and a detailed action plan.
Return to Activity Listing