Join us once a month from September through April for an exciting time with other high school students (ages 14-18). We will have activities throughout the year at New Life Camp. We will also spend time studying a challenge in God’s Word.
Tentative Dates and Times 2018-2019
- Tentative Dates:
- April 13 – Register here!
- Check-in will be held from 5:00-5:30pm and rides out will be held from 8:15-9:00pm
- Register by the Wednesday before each HSH event: $15 per student
- Register after the Wednesday before each HSH event: $20 per student
- There are no refunds for any cancellations.
- While you can register at the event the day thereof, there are no guarantees there will be spots available. We recommend registering online in advance.
- Electives – This is our final High School Hangout of the school year! Weather depending, we will enjoy a variety of activities all over camp, including volleyball, basketball, ultimate frisbee, mini golf, and camp circle games.
- April Meal: Taco Night – flour tortilla or corn chips, beef, various condiments, soft drink or water.
- Food allergy note: Participants with relevant food allergies should bring their own meal