- Camp begins Sunday afternoon with check-in at the Johnson Gymnasium from 4:00-5:00 pm.
- Doors open at 2:30 pm.
- Although some families arrive to Johnson Gym at 2:30 in order to have their first choice of bunk beds, you do not need to be here until 4 pm.
- Campers will check in at the Main Office.
- Campers wanting to eat breakfast at camp must arrive no later than 7:45 am.
- For a schedule of an average day, please read the Parent Handbook.
- Activities include 9 square, archery, Bible class and services, basketball, boating, carpetball, campfire, climbing wall, crafts, dodge ball, GaGa Ball, Kan-Jam, lake, low ropes, pool, mini-golf, recreation, riflery, swimming, table tennis, tournaments, and woodworking.
- Check-out will take place at the Main Office.
- Please check the Parent Handbook for times as they will vary by evening. Generally, check-out will take place in the hours after 10 pm.
- Check-out begins at 6:30 pm on Friday. Please sign your child out at their cabin between 6:30 and 6:50 pm.
- You must have a photo ID to check out a camper.
- Parents and campers are invited to attend the closing ceremony that will be held in the Johnson Gymnasium at 7:00 pm. Following that ceremony, weather permitting, we will have an open house which will include Boats, Mini Golf, Snack Shack, Face Painting, Fishing, Camp Store, and more.