- Instructor: Chrissy Curry
- Weekly School Work Hours at Home: 5 hours
- For schedule, location, and all applicable fees, please visit our Schedule and Pricing page
- Exploring Creation with General Science, 2nd Edition, Apologia Educational Ministries
- Exploring Creation with General Science Solutions and Test Book, 2nd Edition, Apologia Educational Ministries
- Purchase Both Books Together Online – Christian Book Distributors
General Science is designed to be a student’s first systematic introduction to the sciences. Although it can be used for eighth grade, it is generally recommended for 6th or 7th grade students. This activity covers such topics as the scientific method, designing experiments, simple machines, archaeology, geology, paleontology, biology, and human anatomy and physiology. Students perform many hands-on experiments in the activity. There is an emphasis on formal lab report writing (no prior experience necessary).