- Instructor: Amanda Creasman
- Pre-Requisite Course: 7th Grade general math level or Pre-Algebra
- Weekly School Work Load at Home: 30 problems a day
- For schedule, location, and all applicable fees, please visit our Schedule and Pricing page
- BJU Press Algebra I Student Text (3rd edition): Purchase Online – Christian Book
In the Algebra I course, expressions and linear equations are explored throughout a thorough review of operations on integers, fractions, decimals, percents, and radicals. Students explore relations and functions using equations, tables, and graphs. Chapters on statistics and geometry extend foundational concepts in preparation for high school courses. Problem solving and real life uses of math are featured in each chapter.